Re: [Evolution] X.509 - S/MIME Support

no one is currently working on it, but it *is* planned.

I had started woking on it over a year ago but gave up because it was
too complicated for me to do alone especially since the APIs of the
mozilla nss libs were constantly changing.

as always, community involvement is one way to possibly speed up the
process :-)

Jeff