Re: [Evolution] configuration database not found (again) in 1.2.1

Il gio, 2003-01-02 alle 04:58, Bill Richards ha scritto:
Hi-

I just subscribed to this list and haven't been following your thread,
but apparently you got the same problem fixed I've had.  I grabbed evo
1.2.1 via red-carpet, and did a dumb-user install, and nothing worked.

That's different from my experience: Evo was working fine for me until *something* has happened.