Re: [Evolution] Search within message

Thanks, Dick.  You read my question correctly.  I would have expected to
find it in the search menu instead of the edit menu, but hey, at least
it's available.

By the way, though Manuel Borchers misunderstood my question, he
answered yours regarding the "search all messages" functionality.   He
says.