Re: [Evolution] Why I love Evolution

I concur!

I left MS Outlook for Evo.  Ms. O looked hot from a distance a few years ago and could carry an interesting conversation for about 5 minutes.  But up close and after a while, Ms. O is cold, nasty, and unforgiving.  And, Ms. O isn't what I would call a "safe partner", if you know what I mean. That's one LTR I'm glad is over!

Your assessment of Evo is right on!

Regards,

Jim