Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3 compiles, but doesn't run.

Done.

Bug 38593.

Ta muchly,

   - M.

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 02:15, Not Zed wrote:
Probably a backtrace of where it crashes, i.e. run it in gdb (or
whatever debugger you have available), and get a backtrace of all
threads when it crashes.  In gdb the command is 'thread apply all bt'.

Create a bug on bugzilla.ximian.com and paste the backtrace into it.