Re: [Evolution] Threaded order unconsidered during deletion

Have you sorted the list as well?

The behaviour in 1.2 is different to 1.0.x, as it wont jump around when
you delete messages, it will stick to the same thread till its run out,
and then go to the next message.

If you've sorted by date ... well then you get the next by date, at the
same level as the one you deleted.  Or if you apply any other sorting
you get it according to that sort option.