Re: [Evolution] Mail: 'open in external viewer' not working

Even more strange: the very same mail viewed with the very same Evo
version on my old PC: I can "open" the attachment. On my new PC: I
can't. So I'm pretty sure that there's something wrong with my Gnome
setup. But what? And how to fix?
Take a look at /usr/share/mime-info/gnome.mime

That's /opt/gnome/share/mime-info/gnome.mime on SuSE, and I already
checked that. Didn't exist, so I made copy from
~/gnome/mime-info/gnome.mime -- with no effect. Even tried the Windoze
way and rebooted the machine to make sure Gnome reloads its configs. No
way.

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg