Re: [Evolution] Mail: 'open in external viewer' not working

Hi Lonnie,

meanwhile this problem is solved! What a relief... Why did nobody tell
me about the thread on this 3 months ago in here :-)

It's FOR SURE a problem of SuSE 8.1: when creating the package for the
control-center, they forgot to include the binary for this *grmpf!* So
the solution was quite easy:

* d/l control-center*.rpm for SuSE 8.0
* copy the file into the /opt/gnome/bin
* et voila! Edit the associations...

Thanx for the help in here - I copied all of your mime files to the
appropriate directory; but I still had to edit the associations finally.
Although, was a good point to start with!

Izzy.

--
Itzchak Rehberg
http://www.qumran.org/homes/izzy/