Re: [Evolution] mozilla and evolution

lør, 2003-02-22 kl. 18:55 skrev Reg HUGHSON:

Two questions:

1. How can I install mozilla 1.3b and still have evolution work?

Answer to 1: Install the Mozilla.tar.gz install (i.e. not any rpm
whatsoever) to any other prefix than /usr. Subsequently all will be
sweetness and light.

2. When I installed mozilla 1.3b, RPM told me that galeon depended on
some of the files so I upgraded that at the same time. Why wouldn't RPM
have told me that evolution depended upon some of those files as well?

See 1: above.

Best,

Tony

--