[Evolution] Mail: 'open in external viewer' not working

Hi,

I had to set-up a new machine and used SuSE 8.1 as system. On my
existing (old) machine I run a SuSE 8.1. Both machines use KDE3 as
desktop environment.

Now, on the new machine, when I receive an attachment (e.g. a PDF
document), I can't open it with an external viewer (in this case:
Acrobat Reader) any more (from within the mail), just "save as" is
selectable (on the "old" machine it worked fine). I opened the GCC to
check for the applications list: it's empty! I have the gnome mime types
package installed, so I can't find out what's missing. Anybody in here
who can help me?

Regards,
Izzy.

--