Re: [Evolution] Re:Evolution 1.2.1 shows Euro sign in subject =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=28=A4=29?= line but not in message body??

On Sat, 2003-02-22 at 03:58, Adrian Collett wrote:
Hi,
i too have this problem.

I've searched the archives and checked that i am using
iso-8859-15 fonts everywhere but still in the body of
the message i do not get a  symbol !!

It sounds like either the fonts for the gtkhtml component (under the
gtkhtml properties crapplet or composer settings) are not set, or they
are set to a font which is incorrect ...?

These fonts are set separately from gtk fonts, although 1.4 changes
this.

However, unlike the originator of the thread, i do not
get an underscore, but an upside-down mirrored "F"
Any help as to what else i should be checking would be
greatly appreciated - but please bear in mind that i
am a Linux Newbie ...so please be gentle...:-)

Well it works for me (tm) in the html body, although i have an iso 10646
(unicode) font setup for gtkhtml.  My main gui font is just 8859-1
though, so my message list is wrong.