Re: [Evolution] training spam filters

we do have plans for extensibility scripting.  although the plan is that
we have no plans, yet want to do it. :-/

On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 19:47, Eamonn Hamilton wrote:
Hi.

I'm wondering if anybody has come up with a quick way of training
bayesian-type spam filters from the evolution gui?

I guess, I could implement two filters with preconditions based on the
label a mail has and then label all the spam/miscategorised non-spam and
then process them, but it seems a little long-winded, as well as using
up two of the label categories.

What would be ideal is to allow for custom actions in the menu, similar
to the nautilus scripts extension, so by selecting a mail and
right-clicking you have access to a range of user-defined custom
actions.

Anybody got any plans in this direction, or is there something obvious
I'm overlooking?

Cheers,
Eamonn