[Evolution] Re:Evolution 1.2.1 shows Euro sign in subject (¤) line but not in message body??

Hi,
i too have this problem.

I've searched the archives and checked that i am using
iso-8859-15 fonts everywhere but still in the body of
the message i do not get a ? symbol !!

However, unlike the originator of the thread, i do not
get an underscore, but an upside-down mirrored "F"
Any help as to what else i should be checking would be
greatly appreciated - but please bear in mind that i
am a Linux Newbie ...so please be gentle...:-)

TIA,

Adrian.
BTW - I'm using Evo 1.2.2, RH 8.0 if that helps ....