Re: [Evolution] Ximainized Libraries

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 12:40, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

Now though, I can't load Red-Carpet either.  It loads, but doesn't
appear (i.e. I get past the root password box and red-carpet creates an
appicon, but no visible program).  I am going to take a stab and guess
that the invisible red-carpet and the invisible gnome panel are related
to the same missing libraries or misconfiguration.  Does anyone have any
ideas or can offer any help?

Which distribution are you using, and which Red Carpet version do you
have installed? The most general solution would probably be to run Red
Carpet from a terminal window as root, using su or sudo.

-Mark Gordon