Re: [Evolution] Threading

tir, 2003-02-11 kl. 06:41 skrev Rob Brown-Bayliss:

I posted here and said my interpretation was "We are going to embrace
and extend email so it only works for us"

Then Outlook changed it's headers...  Hate to say I told you so but many
on this list said that MS wouldn't make email incompatible with other
systems but this sure looks like a first step.

The next step is cutting out all multi-part mime for e-mail and only
allowing html, which Hotmail is apparently doing.

There will be an awful lot of happy Pine, Elm, Mutt etc users around
when that happens.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl