RE: [Evolution] UI choices

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 09:44, Bill Hartwell wrote:
On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 18:15, Kevin Bowen wrote:
Now admittedly I'm a bit of a noob, so there may be some reason I'm
overlooking that this hasn't been suggested yet, but to me it seems
like the obvious solution would be to make this a pref, but not expose
it in evolution's prefs dialogs, only editable in gconf. Wouldn't
everyone be happy that way?

I don't care where it needs to be edited. Hell, I'll open up emacs and
insert the needed entry if I have to - as long as the option is there
SOMEWHERE.

Indeed. Although I don't run a corporate mail system any more, I
wouldn't consider deploying Evolution to users without fixing this and
enabling the option.

For the experienced user, it saves time on the occasions when they
didn't need to go and edit the quoted text, and for the naÃve user, it
prevents them from violating Netiquette without realising they're doing
so.

The cost of having a simple option for this is negligible.

--
dwmw2