Re: [Evolution] Threading

in other cases it's unusual headers. Some (Thread-Id, Thread-Topic) seem
really weird

They come - surprise - from Microsoft applications.

Some time ago, forget when I saw an article on aweb site where in a
brief throw away line some MS guy said one of the things they were going
to improve was email (huh- is/was email broken?)

I posted here and said my interpretation was "We are going to embrace
and extend email so it only works for us"

Then Outlook changed it's headers...  Hate to say I told you so but many
on this list said that MS wouldn't make email incompatible with other
systems but this sure looks like a first step.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss