Re: [Evolution] Threading

The next step is cutting out all multi-part mime for e-mail and only
allowing html, which Hotmail is apparently doing.

And in 2005 they take step seven, unknown to almost everyone on the
planet every version of Outlook and Outlook express since 2000 has had a
feature called "interpret Ms custom mangling" that looks for a header
and un-mangles said email.

So 2005 rolls around and all future versions of Outlook send mail
mangled (in the name of security), all existing MS outlook users can
read it, but no one else, of course it's patented so reverse engineering
(or perhaps even thinking about it) lands you in jail or on an
extradition list.

Far fetched and only slightly unbelievable (yes I made it up - I think)

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss