Re: [Evolution] Mozilla mail into Evolution

If you're using 1.2 or greater you can just add a new account of type
"standard unix mbox spool or directory" and point that to mail stored
anywhere.  Note that you probably wouldn't want to run both apps on the
same mail folders though, unless you use maildir.