[Evolution] Bringing out links in some headers

FYI: Mandrake 8.2/Evolution 1.2.1

One mail list I belong to embeds links in the headers so that they are readily stripped for archiving to prevent crawling of the archives by spammers.

What would really be nice is to parse headers like those below and make them readily available to the user in the form of links, buttons, etc.  Without looking at the full headers, I would never see these links.

<quote>
<
mailto:<snip>-request lists <snip>.com?subject=unsubscribe>
mailto:<snip>-request lists <snip>.com?subject=help>

</quote>

Best regards,

Jim

--