Re: [Evolution] evolution with courier IMAP

You cannot make evolution show only the subfolders of inbox without the
toplevel inbox.  With courier the namespace should be derived from the
server, so it should be using "INBOX." automagically.

I can only think ... perhaps ... have you used the same account you were
using with uw-imapd, and onlyh the server has changed?  There might be
some stale data hanging around in ~/evolution/mail/somewhere or other.

Unless the server itself is doing something screwy with duplicating the
inbox in the display ...