Re: [Evolution] Re: Clie synch problems
- From: Scott Otterson <scotto u washington edu>
- To: "Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow taliesin ca>
- Cc: evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: Clie synch problems
- Date: 06 Feb 2003 11:03:37 +0900
I've pushed it before and I've pushed it afterwords. Doesn't work
either way, unfortunately.
On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 01:15, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 21:52, Scott Otterson wrote:
My USB port must be mounted on USB1. If I try
pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -l
I get a "no such device message." If I do the same with /dev/ttyUSB1,
then I get the message asking me to push the hotsync button.
But if I do so, nothing happens and the Clie times out. However, the
port does seem to work. In root, if I type:
Do you push the hot-sync button _before_ you execute the pilot-xfer
command? It will not work when you push it afterwards.
Scott Otterson <scotto u washington edu>
] [Thread Prev