Re: [Evolution] Re: Clie synch problems

I've pushed it before and I've pushed it afterwords.  Doesn't work
either way, unfortunately.

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 01:15, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 21:52, Scott Otterson wrote:
Alexandre,

My USB port must be mounted on USB1.  If I try

     pilot-xfer -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -l

I get a "no such device message."  If I do the same with /dev/ttyUSB1,
then I get the message asking me to push the hotsync button.

But if I do so, nothing happens and the Clie times out.  However, the
port does seem to work.  In root, if I type:

Do you push the hot-sync button _before_ you execute the pilot-xfer
command? It will not work when you push it afterwards.

Andreas
--
Scott Otterson <scotto u washington edu>