[Evolution] Making Evo tag spam, add headers

I filter all mails through spamd/spamc, and would like instead of only
filtering on exit code, also include the X-headers applied when running
spamassassin. But even though "spamassassin" prints tagged output on
command line, it doesn't look like Evo brings that back in into it's
system.

So question is: How can I (by using either spamc or spamassassin) filter
all my mail, get verbose report from software and filter on those
headers?

Running FreeBSD 5.1, but same problem applied to RHL9 when I used Evo
there.

Thank in advance.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, http://www.grimstveit.no/~jakob, +47 48298152