Re: [Evolution] Making Evo tag spam, add headers

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 13:23, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
[snip]
So question is: How can I (by using either spamc or spamassassin) filter
all my mail, get verbose report from software and filter on those
headers?
[snip]

I'm no expert in this but the only way I think you can do this is by
pulling your mail in with fetchmail or something similar.  Let fetchmail
pipe your mail through spamassassin and then have evolution pick your
mail up from there.

You could then define filters on the added headers.

It's a bit cumbersome but if you really want that kind of detailed
control over your SPAM this is the only way AFAIK, but again you should
really get more detailed and 'official' info about this.

HTH
--
# Mertens Bram "M8ram"   <bram-mertens linux be>     Linux User #249103 #
# SuSE 8.2 Pro     kernel 2.4.20-4GB      i686                128MB RAM #