Re: [Evolution] copy & paste address probs

Sorry to be a pain about this and I now sort of understand why the box
goes modal, so I thought the work around might be to just copy and paste
it from the email to the address bit of the contacts editor, but this
then strips all the carriage returns.

How are other people getting snail mail address into contacts?

Cheers
Lee