Re: [Evolution] copy/paste

lør, 13.12.2003 kl. 16.58 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

technically, that *is* standard cut/copy/paste functionality :-)

this is X11, not Windows.

however, we are working on edit menu functionality...

I just went from RedHat 7.2 with Gnome 1.4 to RedHat ES3 (compare it to
RH 9) with Gnome 2.2. I always had to use the middle mouse button
between applications - and sometimes even then I sometimes had to use a
"proxy" application between those 2. With the change to the new distro,
I was surprised to find that ctrl-c/ctrl-v works between any apps
whatsoever.

Evo 1.4.5 already has this functionality in the edit menu, just not as
buttons. And don't forget a button for ctrl-z - undo - that now works
perfectly, too :)

--Tonni

--
mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl