Re: [Evolution] time anomaly

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 22:10, .b e. wrote:
i normally have a good concept of time, and dont own a watch so its always
bugged me that linux application time is so inconsistent and fixing it so

If you wish your computer/application to be on time, I would set up NTP
which means finding the 2 nearest NTP servers (stratum 2) and insert
there IP addres in the config file.  Finish you time will always be

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
Mahatma Gandhi