Re: [Evolution] time anomaly

On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 22:10, .b e. wrote:
i normally have a good concept of time, and dont own a watch so its always
bugged me that linux application time is so inconsistent and fixing it so
vague.

If you wish your computer/application to be on time, I would set up NTP
which means finding the 2 nearest NTP servers (stratum 2) and insert
there IP addres in the config file.  Finish you time will always be
correct.

Ian

<snip>
--
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
mistakes.