Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail notification

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
do you have evo set to auto-check for new mail in all folders? my guess
is that you don't, or if you do...perhaps uw.imapd is not detecting when
new mail is delivered to those folders by procmail - either way it's not
an evolution bug.

Jeff,

In my case, Evo is set to auto-check. I've spent some time this evening checking mail with KMail, and also with Mozilla's mail client.

Neither of these seem to exhibit the same behaviour that Evolution does, so I'd be interested in why you believe that this problem is not a bug in Evo.

Thanks,

Des
--

Des Dougan