Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail notification

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

do you have evo set to auto-check for new mail in all folders? my guess
is that you don't, or if you do...perhaps uw.imapd is not detecting when
new mail is delivered to those folders by procmail - either way it's not
an evolution bug.

Jeff

In my case, I do have Evo set to auto-check for new mail in all folders. I also see new mail arriving when I use Mozilla's mail client, which would indicate that UW-IMAP is detecting the new mail being delivered...

Des

--

Des Dougan