Re: [Evolution] Problems with mail notification

so I'm wondering, does anyone
else on the list use UW IMAP and Procmail (in my case, on the Mitel SME
Server, which is a Red Hat 7.2 derivative)?

I have a very similar setup.  My server system is RH7.3.  I use sendmail
as the mail server, and Procmail to filter my mail into appropriate
folders.  I access my mail using one of Evo 1.4 from a RH8 workstation,
Evo 1.2 from my RH7.3 laptop, or SquirrelMail from work.

Both versions of Evolution have the notification problems that you
describe.  When I first sign in, the folders are properly bolded to
indicate where new mail is available.  Once I read that new mail though, I
don't see them go bold again even though my procmail log shows that new
mail has been delivered to some of the folders.  If I select one of those
folders, it will then show me that it has new messages, but the others
don't until I select them.

    /dwight

--
Dwight N. Tovey