Re: [Evolution] Expression documentation

I am attempting to filter based on the folder that it is in.

On Thu, 2003-11-27 at 17:43, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 11:59, Matthew A. R. Sherian wrote:
> I am attempting to right a filter that will run a glade app that will
> pop-up a window the rule is enclosed, but match-folder isn't a valid
> _expression_. What are the available expressions?
>
> (match-all (header-source  "exchange://<snip>/"))
>

>      (match-all (not (system-flag  "Seen")))
>
>   (match-all (match-folder BigBrother)))
>   )

Well, the expressions aren't terribly well documented at the moment.
I'm a little unclear about what exactly you are trying to do.  If you
want to run an app based on a  why don't you just use the shell command
filter action?

-JP