Re: [Evolution] Editing headers

How about a filter that checks if the sender is in my address book?  Did
I overlook that?

There was some discussion about this some months ago and I even remember
Python scripts posted here by Cliff Wells and HvR, that can do this.
 http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-March/028310.html
 http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-March/028314.html

As Evolution has no such filter mechanism, basically you have to pipe
the message to an external script (which checks against known addresses)
and move the message based on the return value.

Or to summarise ... it's already on the TODO list.