[Evolution] Trouble sending mail from user id

--
Michael Colen <mfairfax ix netcom com>

I just upgraded to XD2 and Evolution 1.4.  Evolution 1.3 worked fine on
both my user id and root id. Root now works fine with Evolution 1.4 and
my user id receives mail fine also.

However, I cannot send mail.  I have checked my settings and cannot find
anything obvious.  When I try to send mail I get the message:

Error while performing operation:
MAIL FROM response error: <mikec dhcppc3 localdomain>... Domain of
sender address mikec dhcppc3 localdomain does not exist

Any ideas?