[Evolution] Editing headers

Is their a way I can manually edit or add headers to my emails?

I was just thinking that If I told everyone that emails me to use a
specific header as a keyword or password, then I could easily filter out
the spam.  This could also be accomplished by having a different email
address for my friends.  Plus too many still using AOL and OE, but I
thought I would get some feedback on this idea anyway.

Basically I realized that my folders for all my user groups NEVER
contain any spam.  All the rest I must sift through manually.

How about a filter that checks if the sender is in my address book?  Did
I overlook that?

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert
man's wisdom [is] despised, and his words are not heard." Ecclesiastes
9:16

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
82A6 8893 C2A1 F64E A9AD  19AE 55B2 4CD7 80D2 0A2D
GNU Privacy Guard http://www.gnupg.org (Encryption and Digital
Signatures)