Re: [Evolution] Default Browser

I had already done this, but each time I bring up the Gnome properties
for selection the default browser, the options are greyed out.  I select
the radio button next to custom and put the entry in as you mentioned
then restart Evo and try a link to no avail.  Going back into the Gnome
properties again, I see that this area (default browser) is greyed out
again as if the changes are not being respected.  I suspect that this
may be a Gnome issue.