Re: [Evolution] Default Browser

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 18:15, guenther wrote:
How do I make Firebird my default browser while using Evolution?

Once again, the most requested FAQ... ;-)

Adjust the Command to launch Firebird. I never tried it, but I assume
even adjusting the script to use Firebird should be easy.

...guenther

Evolution 1.4 / Gnome 2.x
-------------------------

Open the "Gnome Control Center" > Preferred Applications > Web Browser
or simply run:
# gnome-default-applications-properties

dwarf# gnome-default-applications-properties
gnome-default-applications-properties: Command not found.

Isn't there a config file I can edit?

I am running FreeBSD if it matters.  I also checked the FAQ's at Ximian
and that was not one of them.

--

Pete
http://milneweb.com