[Evolution] Modifying display of subject line

Is it possible to midify the display of the subject line so that
[whatever] is removed?

I don't mean to modify the subject header itself, just how it is
displayed in the mailboxes.

Reason for wanting to do so is that I already have folders for the
various mailing lists and filters for those mailing lists. With mailing
lists that do that, I don't need to see the [Mailing List Name]

Seeing it makes it more difficult to see what the subject of the message
actually is if I don't have that particular message selected for
viewing.