[Evolution] Ecalendar conduit problems

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the right forum for asking
questions about the Ecalendar conduit thats used to
sync evolution calendar with a Palm. But here goes:

I am running RH9 with Evolution 1.4.3 (from RawHide)
and gnome-pilot 2.0.9. I have a Palm Tungsten T which
I sync with my Evolution Calendar using this setup.
However, many times I have noticed that it does not do
a good job of merging entries if say the appointment
is edited to have an alarm with it. Sometimes, I end
up with 2 entries on Palm and 1 on evolution.
Sometimes its the other way round. I think it might
depend on where I edited the entry. I would expect the
Synchronization to make sure that all appointments are
indeed the same on the both sides. Anyone have any
inputs on this?

Thanks
Nikunj.