[Evolution] Evolution weather summary and iptables

The weather info gathered in the Summary page of Evolution gets its
infor from tgftp.nws.noaa.gov.  The blocked packets showing up from my
firewall configuration suggest a destination port on the noaa server of
80.  Sounds like www.

The source ports on my machine are in the range 34292, 34300.  I'm
surmising from the number of cities I'm gathering from and the number of
ports that show up each port number corresponds to a city.

Can anyone suggest an iptables rule to allow this service?

Thanks,
Bret

--
bwaldow at alum dot mit dot edu