Re: [Evolution] Cygwin!

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 14:03, Mark Gordon wrote:
Another advantage to ssh -X

Additionally, if your connection really is all that slow, use "ssh -XC"
to compress the encrypted X tunnel.  ssh is cool...

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 15:35, Richard Crawford wrote:
All in all, nice ideas.  Except that the X connection is awfully slow, and
my home computer with Evolution on it is behind a firewall and I can't get
an X connection to it.