Re: [Evolution] signature issues

I suggest reading the list archives (links below) and/or my posts to the
list from Wednesday.

--
Eric Lambart <ximian nomeaning net>
No Meaning, Discorporate.

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 12:52, Mike Mentges wrote:
I have been working with evolution and I have some issues with the
signature options. The problem I have is I want the signature to have
the option to go before or after the original message when you forward
or reply. I would like to have the option similar to pine which I was
using. I finally figured out how to remove the dang sigdashes by reading
the posts but I still do not see if anyone has addressed the issues of
placing the signature before or after the original message.