[Evolution] Feature Wish List

One of the features that Eudora for Windows has that I really like is the
"blah blah blah" button; when viewing a message, you can click this button
in the toolbar, and all the headers for that e-mail instantly appear.
Yes, I know that in Evolution you can go up to View and change your
display, but I would love to be able to do this on selected e-mails only
instead of all of them.  That way if I get a suspicous e-mail I can
examine all the headers with the click of a single button, and I won't
have to re-adjust the view when I move to the next message.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K ICQ: 11646404 Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope hotmail com
invisible to the eye." --Antoine de Saint Exupéry