Re: [Evolution] Cygwin!

You have the chance to use cygwin X server. I use the full gnome
environment of my Linux machine from within cygwin.
As Patrick Nelson says you can use X from cygwin:

At the cygwin prompt:

startx
once X starts on cygwin, at the terminal, add your machine as xhost

xhost + my_machine
ssh your_machine
on your_machine:

export DISPLAY=win_machine:0
gnome-session

A small quirk on cygwin is that if you want to run any window manager
you have to remove the one that starts locally in cygwin.