Re: [Evolution] Cygwin!

In practical terms, you're probably better off running a Linux
distribution on your desktop, where evolution and gnome run natively,
instead of Windows, and using something like VMware for when you
absolutely -have- to venture into the MS world.  (And with the
improvements in OpenOffice, among others, that's becoming less and less
necessary, it seems.)  Here, for example, Linux users can use either
VMware or rdesktop to connect to Citrix servers for their Windows fix.

-norm