Re: [Evolution] Cygwin!

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 11:27, Richard Crawford wrote:
I know that a port of Evolution to Windows will probably never happen, but
is it possible to compile Evolution to run under Windows 2000 or XP?  I've
found Evolution to be the best e-mail client, bar none, that I've ever
used.  If I could end my dependency on Outlook at work forever, I'd be
very, very happy.

I remember someone was working on this and got at least as far as gal.
(It wasn't a native port, it required you to have an X server on your
Windows box.) You can probably find them by googling and see how far
they are now.

-- Dan