Re: [Evolution] Sync with Psion Revo

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 22:03, Mark Gordon wrote:
Ah, hadn't realized Psion wasn't a Palm derivative.  Let me revise my
previous answer, then:

No, it won't work with Evolution.  We support Palm devices because the
existence of gnome-pilot makes it relatively easy.  In the absence of
such an abstraction layer, we're not going to support a device.

Sorry if my earlier post caused some misunderstanding. I was just trying
to point out to the original poster regarding this topic that there are
tools, that's not Evolution specific, that might help him to at least
copy/backup file on his Psion.