Re: [Evolution] Sync with Psion Revo

Ah well, it looks like the answer is not going to be easily found.

A little disappointing given the popularity of Psion devices over so many years.

PLPtools is fine when dealing with files but I was hoping someone had cracked the email/contacts/to do/calendar synchronisation in Linux similar to that of PsiWin in windows.

Thanks to those who replied - I'll keep digging.

Trevor Lupton

On Fri, 2003-08-01 at 15:03, Mark Gordon wrote:
On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 23:12, Hitokiri Batousai wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 21:44, Mark Gordon wrote:
> > 1) It's hard to say for certain how to sync with a device I don't own.
> > There may be plenty of people using that hardware who just don't read
> > this list.
>
> Hi guys!
>
> I'm not a Psion user myself (I'm a Palm user)

Ah, hadn't realized Psion wasn't a Palm derivative.  Let me revise my
previous answer, then:

No, it won't work with Evolution.  We support Palm devices because the
existence of gnome-pilot makes it relatively easy.  In the absence of
such an abstraction layer, we're not going to support a device.

-Mark Gordon