Re: [Evolution] Sync with Psion Revo

On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 21:44, Mark Gordon wrote:
1) It's hard to say for certain how to sync with a device I don't own.
There may be plenty of people using that hardware who just don't read
this list.

Hi guys!

I'm not a Psion user myself (I'm a Palm user) but you might want to
check-out the Psion HOWTO at TLDP. Here's a link to the text version:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/Psion-HOWTO

It might give you some clue on how to at least back-up your Psion on
Linux, but not sync with Evolution though.