[Evolution] Evolution can't create or reply to emails

Guys:

Ever since Evolution crashed when I was trying to save signature defaults within the mail account, I have
been unable to either create or reply or forward mails.

Basically the Evolution mail editor has been unusable!

No log updates get posted to the messages log.  Terminal error msgs when I run Evolution from a terminal are
as follows:

Evolution error dlg:  Application "evolution-mail" has crashed due to a fatal error (Segmentation fault).

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error in userCreateNewItem -- IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

After I exit Evolution, the following terminal error msg:

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Error changing interactive status of component
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent to FALSE -- IDL:omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

Can anyone help trying to figure out this problem????

I've already tried deleting & recreating mail account settings.  Backing up the ~/evolution directory to try
& get the local user setting to be recreated.

--
Regards

Rupert Heesom

Looking for world-class toxin free products?

--> personal care, food supplements, general household
--> Largest range of products under one roof :-

-----> www.worldclasswellness.org.uk

              ------>  Highlighting <-----
www.worldclasswellness.org.uk/furtherinfo.html?tag=drepstein

Travel the World for PENNIES on the Pound.....
                          .....and EARN MONEY at the same time

--> Do you KNOW how many BENEFITS Travel Agents get when travelling??
--> Do you KNOW how LUCRATIVE a part-time Modern Business is??
--> Do you KNOW how ACCESSABLE it is to YOU now??

------>  Discover for yourself at www.myfavouritetravelsite.com