[Evolution] html mail sometimes

Is there a way to make evolution default to text e-mail for users not in my address book, only defaulting to html mail if all recipients in the to line are marked as liking html mail?

I wouldn't dream of sending html to a technical list (except maybe this one :)), but I'd like it if evo would default to html for correspondents I know can read it.

--
Dan Stromberg DCS/NACS/UCI <strombrg dcs nac uci edu>